Why Omnibees? We are obstinate about your results. We have achieved a leadership position in technological solutions for tourism and hospitality in Brazil and LATAM, making our goal the success of our...
Junior Technical Writer
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create user manuals, installation guides, documentation and other technical materials;
- Gather technical information from engineers, programmers and other experts and transform it into clear and understandable language for the target audience;
- Manage the lifecycle of technical documentation, including editing, reviewing and updating existing materials;
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Development departments to ensure documentation is accurate and up to date.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Software development background;
- Experience in leadership and coaching (minimum 2 years);
- Experience in agile transformation in start-ups;
- Solid knowledge of different agile methodologies and when they should be applied;
- Knowledge of docuSaurus (preferred);
- Knowledge of Git (preferably);
- Fluency in English.